In this talk I will mainly focus on what to do when analyzing difference scores (e.g., pretest/ posttest). Important questions that I will address include:
- When should difference scores or ANCOVA be used?
- Is there any difference between both approaches?
- If so, when should we use what?
Moreover, I will also address two particular issues (…). You can expect at least some information concerning the following topics:
- Repeated measures ANOVA versus MANOVA: Difference between them, when to choose each approach.
- Missing values: What to do? (Here only generic pointers will be provided.)
Wed, Apr 11, 2018 14:00 — 16:00
University of Groningen